Thursday, 12 June 2008

Orange Overalls - revisited!

I made Liam a pair of orange overalls last year, that everybody commented on. He has well and truly outgrown them by now, and he is starting to get a little big for his green and blue pair, so I made him up another pair of orange dacks!

I cut these out on Monday, June 2, and sewed them up on Tuesday June 3rd in time for a 1pm birthday party. He is wearing them here with the long-sleeved raglan t-shirt that I made on May 30.

I found these nice stripey buttons at Spotlight.

As you can see from the back detail, I did my usual adjustment of the pattern to join the straps at the back rather than having the crossover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to hear what you think.

Blogging tips