Sunday, 21 November 2010

New T-shirt for Liam


As you can see, Liam is pretty pleased with his new T-shirt. He doesn't seem to have enough of them at the moment, so I've got a few to make. This one was made from some fabric from my stash. I'm pretty sure that it's left-overs from mum's.


The stencil is a free design from Ottobre, and I used freezer paper and some orange fabric paint from the old stash (yes, it's still good). The pattern is my stand-by t-shirt pattern from Kwik-Sew Sewing for Toddlers. I did a size three with an extra inch or so added to the bottom. I used twin needles to do the hem and to apply the neck and sleeve bands.


  1. Love it! Absolutely love it! What a fantastic T-shirt. I really must learn to sew stretch.

  2. Adorable! I have a bunch of fabric paint and stencils and I always forget to use it it! I need to pull that stuff out...


Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to hear what you think.

Blogging tips