I made this t-shirt for Liam today. I used the "Octopus" t-shirt pattern from Ottobre 3/2008. I have made heaps of things from that particular magazine. I was a little unsure about the red for the neckband and cuffs, but I'm glad I went for red instead of safe, boring, reliable (and easily stained) white. The rocket is from the same set of embroidery designs as from Liam's hat from yesterday's blog post.
Actually, I did the embroidery last night whilst checking out other people's blogs, but I put together the rest of the t-shirt today, I even traced the pattern. The embroidery design reminds me of the Michael Miller Space Kids fabric.