Wednesday, 3 February 2010
This is the hat that I made at Sewjourn on Sunday. I didn't do the whole thing there, as I didn't fancy taking my entire sewing room with me. I had the embroidery done and the interfacing was bonded and the parts all cut out. I also made up a length of binding.
The embroidery is from a set called Space Cadets that I purchased from Embroidery Library. The fabric is Kokka - this one has astronauts and rockets on it, and I purchased it from This And That From Japan (along with another piece) using my $25 voucher that I won from True Up. The pattern (of course) is Nicole Mallalieu's Kids Hats pattern. I used pinwale cord that I purchased from Spotlight.