There might have even been a tantrum.
Here's a picture where you can see the shirt really well, but Liam is poking out his tongue. In the first picture you can see Liam looks really good, but you can't see details like the pearl snaps.
The pattern I used was Ottobre 1/2008, number 21 which is known as the "Jerry" shirt. I used pearl snaps, and applied them with my snap press which was way quicker and much more fun than making buttonholes or applying snaps with a hammer.
Here's another picture where you can't really see Liam or the shirt very well, but it would have been a good pose, if he had just stood still.
Hey Mum, Noah's biting me!